Marie-Elisabeth provides consultancy services to businesses and organisations to design and adapt their strategies of influence in the EU sphere.
With over 20 years spent in Brussels working the field of EU affairs and defending business, she has extensive contacts in place, in-depth knowledge of the workings of the institutions and the different stakeholders coupled with a strong track record in accompanying business in their corporate and public affairs.
Her key projects include:
- High-impact programmes for business to engage with EU decision-makers.
- Coalition building at EU level.
- Studies on promoting and defending interests across Europe.
- Global regulatory monitoring and advice on compliance issues.
- Strategic analyses of EU practices across industries and associations.
- Project management and team coordination in complex environments (EU projects, large international events, high-level meetings).
- Marketing of online platform for institutional investors (CorporateAccessNetwork.com).
- Director and head of EU Affairs for the French Chambers of Commerce & Industry and Representative to the EU.
- Board member of the French Chamber in Belgium.
- Director Corporate and Institutional affairs; Head of External Affairs & Trade; International project manager at Eurochambres.
- Marie-Elisabeth graduated from La Sorbonne and ESCP-EUROPE business school in international management and literature & languages.